to our customers,
All of our stores are open!
Our priority is to create a safe, comfortable shopping experience for you. By providing you with a variety of ways to shop all the way to a safe in-home delivery, we are committed to creating a safe environment throughout the furniture shopping process. Crowley Furniture & Mattress understands the importance of helping slow the spread of COVID-19. With that said, here is what we are doing to create a safe place for you to shop:
What we are doing at our stores,
- We require that all sales staff check their temperature each morning before leaving home for their work day.
- Sales staff are not to report to work if they are experiencing any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19 as stated by the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines.
- We require all sales staff to wear face masks or face coverings on their shifts.
- We strongly encourage all customers to wear face masks or face coverings.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant stations are located throughout the store for employee and customer use.
- We are adhering to cleaning measures as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines.
- We have implemented social distancing practices.
What we are doing on our deliveries,
- We require that all delivery staff check their temperature each morning before leaving home for their work day.
- Delivery employees are not to report to work if they are experiencing any symptoms that may be related to COVID-19 as stated by the Centers of Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines).
- We require all delivery staff to wear face masks or face coverings on their shifts.
- We require delivery employees to wear rubber gloves on each delivery.
- We are adhering to cleaning measures as recommended by the Centers of Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines.
- We have modified our delivery services to maintain social distancing through the following: We will offer delivery direct to a driveway or garage to limit social contact. We will offer delivery to an empty room where the customer is not present to limit social contact. We will no longer require a signature at the point of delivery to limit social contact. Our drivers have cell phones and will do all necessary communication with the customer from their truck to limit social contact.
Shop safe, your way.
Check out our Safe Shopping Guide for all the ways you can shop with us!
While these times are unprecedented and circumstances are fluid, we also know this is temporary. We are closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 and will continue to adhere to recommendations from our local and national jurisdictions. We want to thank our incredible team for their commitment to serving our customers. We are inspired to see our people and communities come together.
Please take care of yourself, your families and the ones you love.
The Crowley Family
Are your stores open?
Yes! Our Liberty, Lee's Summit and Overland Park stores are all open! You can find your local store's info and hours here
What steps are you taking to keep your employees safe?
We are adhering to the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines as well as information from local health organizations for recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We are constantly monitoring the recommendations and will make adjustments as necessary.
Can I shop from home?
Yes! You can order online, send us product inquiries, create a room plan and get product recommendations all right from your computer! You can even connect with a sales consultant virtually! Check out our Safe Shopping Guide for more information.