ALL ITEMS EXCEPT SPECIAL ORDERS, MATTRESSES AND DECORATIVE ACCESSORIES
These items may be returned within 7 days of delivery or pick-up of the item(s) for full in-store credit. In-store credit must be used within one year of issuance. If the customer does not want in-store credit, the item(s) may be returned in exchange for a refund of the purchase price, less a 10% restocking fee. Any delivery fee paid by customer is non-refundable and customer will be charged an additional delivery fee for pick-up of the item(s) to be returned. All items must be returned in good condition, or no refund, exchange or in-store credit will be provided. After 7 days, the merchandise is non-returnable.
SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS
These items are considered special order items because Crowley Furniture is ordering items to your unique specifications. Once a special order is placed, the items become both non-cancelable and non-returnable and modifications may not be made. In limited circumstances, Crowley Furniture may choose, at its discretion, to allow a special order return. In these limited circumstances, the customer will be charged a 20% return fee and the remaining 80% balance will be available to the customer for immediate reselection. No money will be refunded to the customer.
MATTRESSES, FOUNDATIONS AND BEDDING ACCESSORIES
Once delivered or picked up, all mattresses, foundations and bedding accessories are non-returnable. Exceptions to this include only select styles. Please refer to the applicable return or exchange rules for your purchase.
Decorative accessory items may be returned within 5 days of pick-up for either in-store credit, exchange or full refund. Accessory items include accent tables, mirrors, trees, lamps, pictures, wall clocks and any table top item. All items must be returned in good condition, or no refund, exchange or in-store credit will be provided. After 5 days, the accessory item(s) are non-returnable.